Beech Grove, Harrogate
- Five bedroom duplex apartment
- Overlooking West Park Stray
- Private front & rear gardens
- Two garages & ample parking
- Redecorated and recarpeted
- Designer light fittings
- Many period features
- Close to town centre
Property SummaryA beautifully presented, five bedroom, duplex apartment situated in one of Harrogate’s most sought after locations, overlooking the West Park Stray and within walking distance of the town centre.
Approached via a private driveway, this impressive semi-detached property offers family accommodation of the highest quality and specification, with 12’ ceilings and many period features throughout. The property has been redecorated and re-carpeted throughout and includes designer light fittings.
The property comprises: Entrance hall, drawing room with bay window overlooking the West Park Stray, dining room, breakfast kitchen with a range of wall mounted cupboards, base units and drawers, granite work surfaces, large range cooker and dishwasher, utility room with fridge/freezer, electric oven and wine cooler, bedroom with en-suite shower room, guest wc and rear porch with access to the garden. To the lower ground floor are four bedrooms, a study, large store room and house bathroom.
Drawing Room (6.6 x 5.2)
Dining Room (4.5m x 4.4m)
Kitchen (4.45m x 3.89m)
Utility Room (3.6m x 1.9m)
Bedroom One (5.5m x 5.1m)
Ensuite (3.2m x 2.0m)
Study (4.5m x 4.4m)
Bedroom Two (6.0m x 4.9m)
Bedroom Three (5.7m x 4.7m)
Bedroom Four (5.5m x 4.4m)
Bedroom Five (4.4m x 1.9m)
Bathroom (2.4m x2.2m)
Store (6.6m x 1.9m)
Garage One (4.5m x 3.0m)
Garage Two (4.5m x 4.5m)
Room Above Garage (7.6m x 4.5m)
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway and pleasant garden laid mainly to lawn with well stocked borders.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with paved sitting areas, lawn, mature borders, boundary hedging and gate leading to two garages and a large parking area.
Agents note: A gardener is included within the monthly rent.
DIRECTIONS - HG2 0EX
From Harrogate take the Otley Road. Turn right into Beech Grove where the property is situated on the left hand side.
TERMS OF TENANCY
1. The property is offered on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for a minimum of six months.
2. A returnable bond of £3,690 is required to be held for the duration of the tenancy.
3. The rent is exclusive of services.
4. The tenant is responsible for the cost of references and the tenancy arrangement fee, the cost being £180 including vat for the first applicant, £90 including vat for each further applicant and £90 including vat if a guarantor is required.
5. No smokers.
6. No pets.
7. Council Tax Band G, Council Tax 2018-2019 £2,974.66.
8. Available Now.