Parliament Street, Harrogate
- ** 50% OFF ADMIN FEES **
- Stunning fifth floor apartment
- Stylish fixtures and fittings
- Far reaching views
- Town centre location
The property is approached via Parliament Street into an entrance foyer with staircase and glazed lift with superb views to the fifth floor. The accommodation itself comprises: Entrance hall with woodstrip flooring, open plan living kitchen enjoying superb views and having quality kitchen units with granite work surfaces, ceramic hob with extractor over, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and oven, double bedroom and bathroom with Travertine to walls and floor and quality suite.
Communal Entrance Foyer
with staircase and lift to fifth floor
Open Plan Living Kitchen 6.93m x 3.63m
Living Area 4.52m x 3.56m
Kitchen Area 2.90m x 2.39m
Housing washing machine and hot water tank
Bedroom 3.45m x 3.18m
Bathroom 2.29m x 1.68m
DIRECTIONS - HG1 2BU
From Harrogate take West Park which, in turn, becomes Parliament Street, where the property is situated on the left hand side.
Terms of Tenancy
1. The property is offered on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for a minimum of six months.
2. A returnable bond of £815 is required to be held for the duration of the tenancy.
3. The rent is exclusive of services.
4. The tenant is responsible for the cost of references and the tenancy arrangement fee, the cost being £180 including vat for the first applicant, £90 including vat for each further applicant and £90 including vat if a guarantor is required.
5. No smokers or DSS.
6. No pets.
7. Council Tax Band D, Council Tax 2014-2015 £1,570.03.
8. Available now.