Slingsby Avenue, Knaresborough
- Newly extended and renovated
- Five bedroom detached property
- Finished to the highest of standards
- Double garage and gardens
- Close to Knaresborough town centre
The property has been extremely well planned, is finished to the highest of standards and truly warrants an internal inspection to appreciate the versatile accommodation which has the benefit of the latest in kitchen and bathroom designs and high quality specification with feature windows.
The accommodation comprises: Impressive entrance hall with glazed balustrade staircase forming a true focal point, ground floor cloakroom, utility room, storage cupboard, large sitting room with gas, wood burning effect stove, magnificent, open plan, family kitchen/dining/living room with bi-fold doors overlooking the manicured gardens, study and ground floor bedroom suite with en-suite shower room.
To the first floor are four further bedrooms with the master suite having a Juliet balcony overlooking the gardens, dressing room and beautifully appointed en-suite bathroom with separate wc. The second bedroom has an en-suite shower room. There is also a further study and luxury house bathroom.
A newly renovated five bedroom detached property
Ground Floor wc (1.73m x 1.30m)
Living/Dining/Kitchen (10.59m x 5.31m)
Sitting Room (6.58m x 4.27m)
Study One (3.00m x 1.73m)
Utility Room (3.25m x 1.73m)
Bedroom Five (4.75m x 3.00m)
En-suite (2.06m x 1.73m)
Master Bedroom (6.48m x 5.69m)
Dressing Room (3.86m x 3.86m)
En-suite Bathroom (3.86m x 2.59m)
Bedroom Two (4.60m x 3.86m)
En-suite Shower Room (2.01m x 1.60m)
Bedroom Three (3.99m x 3.99m)
Bedroom Four (5.00m x 3.68m)
Bathroom (4.01m x 1.68m)
Study Two (3.78m x 1.93m)
The property is approached via a long, private driveway leading to electric gate and a good sized front driveway with ample parking for several vehicles and a good turning area.
With electric up and over door, power, light and electric car charging point.
There are beautifully appointed, south facing, landscaped gardens with an extensive patio, steps to large lawned garden and an illuminated woodland area.
DIRECTIONS - HG5 9EG
From the centre of Knaresborough take the A59 and at the traffic lights turn right onto Boroughbridge Road. Turn left onto Sciven Road and then left again onto Slingsby Avenue.
The tenure of the property is freehold.
- Extended and renovated to a very high spec, (almost a new build) including high levels of insulation and sound proofing, a new roof with slate tiles, new gas central heating, plumbing , wiring and plastering.
- Double garage with Hormann sectional electric door, power, light, tap and a car charging point.
- Electric sliding gate
- Aluminium double glazed windows and exterior doors.
- Security alarm, TV and USB sockets in most rooms, speakers / sound system in main rooms, outside lighting
- Large hallway and much of ground floor has large ‘concrete look ‘ porcelain tiles . Elsewhere else fully carpeted.
- Gallery landing with glass balustrades allows light throughout
-Large dining / kitchen / family room with underfloor heating and bifold doors opening onto a large south / west facing terrace, paved in matching porcelain for modern indoor / outdoor look. Steps lead onto -large lawn with a wooded area of mature trees.
- Luxury kitchen by Watson’s of Harrogate, has quartz worktops and incorporates Siemens large induction hob and 2 ovens. A full height integrated fridge and separate freezer, dishwasher, boiling water tap and wine cooler. A larder / pantry has an integrated Siemens microwave, quartz worktop, power and sensor lighting.
- 4 bath /shower rooms have large porcelain tiles, underfloor heating , Duravit sanitary wear and Hansgrohe fittings.
- stylish and practical gas ‘wood burner’
- Master suite has large double bedroom with Juliet balcony with stunning view of garden, a large dressing room, and en-suite bathroom with separate wc, double ended bath and walk in shower
- Utility space for washer and dryer, large sink and quartz worktops.