14 The Green, Pickhill, Thirsk
- Five double bedroom superior detached property
- Stunning views over open countryside
- Designer kitchens with granite worktops
- Three contemporary bathrooms
- Stunning open plan kitchen/living area
- Bi-folding doors leading onto garden/paddock area
- Village green position close to amenities
- 10 year AA rated build warranty
- Comes with 1/3 acre plot including paddock land
Property SummaryOPEN EVENT SATURDAY 27TH JULY & SUNDAY 28TH JULY 11AM - 1PM
Located on the edge of the village green and adjacent to open countryside, makes this a truly unique development of only five individually designed, detached family homes, each having extended paddock gardens.
Pickhill is a picturesque, North Yorkshire village situated within the A1 corridor with its excellent commuter links, and close to Thirsk, Masham and the cathedral city of Ripon.
The village enjoys a range of facilities including a Church of England primary school, children’s playground, village green, Nags Head public house and 12th century church.
Each property has been meticulously designed to offer the best possible use of space, with smart phone compatible central heating, electric garage doors, bi-fold patio doors, double glazing and high quality kitchens and bathrooms.
Benefiting from a 10 year AA rated build warranty, underfloor heating to en-suites and bathrooms and far reaching views over open countryside.
Entrance Hall leading to...
Living Room (5.1 (into bay) x 3.5)
Kitchen/Dining Room (9.4 x 4.8)
Snug (4.8 x 3.2)
Utility & Boot Room (5.0 x 1.6)
Landing leading to...
Master Suite (5.0 x 4.6)
Dressing Room (2.6 x 2.3)
Ensuite (2.3 x 2.3)
Bedroom Two (4.7 x 3.2)
Bedroom Three (3.5 x 2.9)
Bedroom Four (3.6 x 3.5)
Ensuite (2.5 x 1.4)
Bedroom Five (4.2 x 2.5)
Garage (5.1 x 5.0)